Learn how to Ignite your Online Order Fulfilment Strategies and Drive Customer Loyalty at eTail Fulfilment & Returns...
Join the leading European event where eCommerce operations, logistics and customer experience leaders gather.
“eTail Fulfilment & Returns brings definitive insights on leveraging operations as a competitive advantage to any business seeking a truly omni-channel approach to eCommerce”Daniela Cavinatto, Operations Director, Direct to Consumer, Lego
Be inspired. Learn from:
Former Vice President
Amazon Logistics Europe
Head of Global Transport Logistics & Customs
Head of Operations
Head of Online Operations Development
Head of Logistics
Head of Shipping Development
General Manager, National Routing and Planning Centre
eCommerce Delivery Director
Marks & Spencer
At eTail Fulfilment & Returns, master how to:
- 1. Develop an optimal network design that achieves the right balance between customer-centricity & traditional supply chain principles
- 2. Prioritise customer experience through the entire online order fulfilment process
- 3. Build an agile carrier network flexible enough to adapt to stress and evolving consumer demand
- 4. Redefine your last mile operation model in order to achieve fast, convenient and cost-effective deliveries for your customers
- 5. Speed up returns processing and minimise the financial strain
- 6. Use robotics and automation in order to optimise warehouse management
- 7. Gain more control over your inventory in order to provide more accuracy in availability, delivery options and dates to your customer
- 8. Improve the overall efficiency of your logistics in cities while minimising environmental impacts
“The last mile will make or break a customer's online buying experience. The topics being discussed at eTail Fulfilment & Returns help bring the industry together to address the challenges we all face”Stephen Richards, Director of Business Expansion, AO
Interactive Roundtables, Boardrooms, Workshops
Hours of Networking
Revolutionise your customer delivery strategies at eTail Fulfilment & Returns
Customisable Content. Designed By Retailers, For Retailers.
eTail Fulfilment & Returns is designed in conjunction with an advisory board of operations and fulfilment leaders from Europe’s top retailers. Whether you hold responsibility for fulfilment, operations, warehousing, supply chain, logistics, customer experience or demand planning, parallel streams offering a wide variety of content allow you to tailor the event to your specific needs.
Interactive Learning Formats You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
Don’t settle for death by PowerPoint. eTail Fulfilment & Returns offers a wider variety of formats than any other event.
From small group brainstorming to lively Oxford-style debates, you will leave inspired not tired.
You’re In Great Company
Expand your network and benchmark against the best in European retail fulfilment.
From big brand retailers like John Lewis and Nike to top pure players like Zalando and Farfetch, this is where the best of the best come to learn and network.
"A great balance of intimate enough for meaningful talks, and broad enough to hear many opinions. With its interactive nature, high caliber attendants and excellent organisation, it was really worth the time!"Matthias Wilrich, Co-Founder, Lesara